Did you know that you can currently register for the online service 'My Housing Tenancy'?

To register you will need your tenancy reference number (this can be found on your rent card and rent statements).

Here you can see your rent account and and repairs that are pending.

The Council is currently in the process of improving the digital service so that in future you will be able to book a repair at a time that suits you.

You will also be able to access other Council services via the one link, so you can renew your parking permit or register for green waste in a few simple clicks, saving you both time and effort.

If you would like to find out more please look at the Housing Facebook page - we will keep it updated, as and when, we get more information.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square

Call Us: 01793 445503   /   Email:   /  Write: Swindon Borough Council, Civic Offices, Euclid Street, Swindon, SN1 2JH

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle
This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now